Saturday, December 15, 2007

I LOVE my Mouse

I do – really – I LOVE my mouse.

It isn't the "Eeek" kind of mouse, running across the floor being chased by Sylvester, it's a beautiful round grey mouse that fits perfectly in the palm of my hand.

(Picture courtesy of the following website: Microsoft.com (click here to access the direct link)

I used it extensively when I was training at the College…mainly because it was a wonderful tool that had everything I needed and allowed me the flexibility to move around the classroom and use the laser pointer, the PowerPoint tools and well – overall it was just wonderful!

I highly recommend this mouse, which retails for just over $100.00. I am in the midst of getting another one for my job, instead of using the Presenter Mouse I own, and forgetting to bring it back and forth I am getting one for the new training room I'm getting!

Can you sense my excitement???

No comments: