Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Passion to Blog

I love to blog.

I love to share my thoughts, ideas, feelings, tips and tricks with others – and I love to do it in writing.

I love to write. I enjoy it and hope that some of my readers enjoy it too.

Because of my passion for blogging, education and technology, I often come across items of interest that I believe would be great to share with others.

Last spring I purchased a book called Blog Schmog by Robert (Bob) Bly, a copy writer I enjoy reading when I have the time. His book is and excellent foray into the realm of blogging from a corporate perspective…do we really need a blog? In reading much of his stuff…I often wonder if he's so down on blogs, why does he have one, but I love his style and he really does have many thought-provoking things to say about all things writing, not just "blogging."

On another note: I'm going to try something new.


I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

No comments: