Monday, January 21, 2008

Las Vegas, We Have Lift Off

The good news - let me see if I can sing it loud.... LLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I received the approval for the Lectora User conference in Vegas - and am getting ready to pass all my information on to someone else to do the registering and paying and flight booking etc. etc.

This is very exciting and I am really looking forward to the learning opportunity and most important, the networking with other users.

Many of us may never have considered the value in networking at conferences like this because we may actually be in competition for jobs, clients, or just to keep one up on Jones over there...but me, I see this as a real opportunity to make some solid contacts of both designers and trainers already using a product so that if/when I get stuck and need help, I will have built a foundation upon which to call.

That's right - networking at this conference should net me contacts all over North America. I see it as a huge pool swimming with opportunity and I'm going fishing!

Look for me if you go!

No comments: